Thursday, December 6, 2012


Our career
Our career in college is still a dream that has not come true. Many meetings have been set to talk about the matter, but there have been more words than actions. Sometimes I think studying the certificate in English is not worth majoring because I don’t really see it as a career with its incompletion, it is most like an English course and I know most of you, readers, have thought the same way as me. I’m not talking you out of studying this profession with these words, instead; I’m inviting you to take action with us and make it real we need to join our forces. Our success in getting it done depends on the actions we take now, so let's work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER WRITING IN ENGLISH AT UASD

Hello, everyone,  During the summer of 2023, my English Composition I class wrote about their favorite places. Here are four of their best p...