Tuesday, August 2, 2016

THE CULTURE OF SOME ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES


In the first semester of 2016, my IDI-244 students were having an oral presentation on the culture of English speaking countries. Some of them were so interesting and beautiful that I asked some of the pictures that were taken to be sent to me. Take a look at them. What do you think? Leave a comment.

 This is Elena speaking about Ireland.
 Angela and Jonathan spoke to us about Belize.


 Here is Nojarys and her colorful presentation on Ireland. Both Elena and she did a very good job.


We learned a lot about Canada in Victor's presentation.

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. https://hocdot.com/giai-toan-8/c6.htm

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER WRITING IN ENGLISH AT UASD

Hello, everyone,  During the summer of 2023, my English Composition I class wrote about their favorite places. Here are four of their best p...