Friday, May 3, 2013


Cool Websites
       There are many cool websites these days that everyone can visit for entertainment, studying, shopping, getting information about any topic, downloading music and so on. In my opinion visiting cool websites is something very advantageous when people do that for a good motive or need. For example, I visit some cool websites for looking for information when I am doing my homework, improving my English, and seeing music videos, on the other hand there are people that no visit cool websites for a good reason.Nowaday, many cool websites seem to be indispensable and have become famous because the amount of people that visit them for any interest. I mean that cool websites have been getting importance because they are sources of searching and also satisfy people needs according their intention, I read in a magazine that more cool websites will be developed in the future because the technology is growing up every day and people have more and more interest in new things. So here is my question: could people live without cool websites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER WRITING IN ENGLISH AT UASD

Hello, everyone,  During the summer of 2023, my English Composition I class wrote about their favorite places. Here are four of their best p...