Wednesday, May 15, 2013


THE MOST CREATIVE PERSON I KNOW

Hidekel Villa who has been my friend since I was in high school is the most creative person I know. She always creates many nice things with her own hands like artificial flowers, drawings, paintings, embroideries, decoration for houses and so on. Hidekel´s bedroom looks like an art gallery everything in it is created by her. Furthermore she designs web pages, is an excellent computer programmer, and is working for programming company. I feel pretty proud of her. I really admire her creativeness and am happy to know someone very creative as her.

2 comments:

  1. As ANEIRY"s friend,INMACULADA who is my friend has almost the same characteristics. She has the creativity to paint, draw,do things with her hands,etc.







    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the people who is always creating new things . they always have good ideas of new inventions .they can do many different things and handmade objects.

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER WRITING IN ENGLISH AT UASD

Hello, everyone,  During the summer of 2023, my English Composition I class wrote about their favorite places. Here are four of their best p...