Wednesday, May 15, 2013

                  Samuel Geraldino is the most creative person that I know. He was born in a small community of Tenares city, but he didn’t grow there. As he was a child, he moved to San Francisco De Macorís to lives with his relatives. Actually, he is the principal of INTE (Institute Technical of English). He studied pedagogy at the UCNE University in San Francisco De Macorís where he graduated. Also, he studied art in BELLAS ARTES.   Now, he is considering one of the most excellent English teachers I know. I like the way as he does his job. Also, since he was child, he was involved in the world of famous artist, he loves the decoration and he stars to paint when he was only 6 years. His pictures are sellers to high prices. So, I would like to have the creativity he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER WRITING IN ENGLISH AT UASD

Hello, everyone,  During the summer of 2023, my English Composition I class wrote about their favorite places. Here are four of their best p...