Wednesday, May 15, 2013


THE MOST INTERESTING PERSON I KNOW.  

   Inmaculada is the most  interesting person I know. She was born in the same community as me,but she did not grow there.As she was a child ,she moved to the capital .When she was an adult person she returned to our neiborhood and she started studying pedagogie at the university . Now, she is one of the most excellent  teachers I know .I like the way as she do all things.Also, it is good for whatever person to speak with her because she is a knowldgeable person . It is beautiful the way as she paint,draw pictures, how she introduces classes in her school ,and the most beautiful of all is the knowledge her students acquire.So ,I would like to have the creativity she has.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you admired your friend. when you get your university degree, would you like to have the creativeness for teach your students?

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER WRITING IN ENGLISH AT UASD

Hello, everyone,  During the summer of 2023, my English Composition I class wrote about their favorite places. Here are four of their best p...